January 9, 2013

-Notebook- I made this!




Olá babies,
hoje aproveitei o pouco tempo que tive para fazer a agenda deste ano para fazer apontamentos. Primeiro pensei em comprar, mas depois vi os preços da agendas(bem caras!) e mudei de ideias!
Usei o material que vos mostro em baixo e a única coisa que comprei foram as folhas..
Espero que gostem :)
Beijinho


Hi babies,
Today i took a little time and i make my notebook. First i thought about buying, but then i saw the prices (so expensive!) and  i changed my mind!
I used the material that  i show you down and the only thing i bought were the paper ..
Hope you have liked it :)
Kissy


I used this material:




Permanent maker;

cardstock separator;

Paper;

Pearls;

Silk ribbon;

Piece of denim and pearls;



The notebook:



14 comments:

  1. oh, it's adorable, i'm gonna do it too. :) Thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great job. I'm so addicted to notebooks.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY!!!


    Que óptima ideia, e ficou fabulosa.

    Muitos beijinhos
    MUAH* <3

    Neuza Mariano

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice girl! I have a Chicnova Jewelry giveaway for 3 lucky winners starting 9 Jan..wld love it if you dropped by!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A menina é mesmo talentosa!!!

    Bjs

    http://afrovaidosas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good your blog!
    I wish we follow him via GF and Facebook?
    I leave my blog and my Facebook page, let me know to follow me too :)
    http://www.facebook.com/LoveClothesAndThings
    http://loveclothesandthings.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO much fun! Love this DIY!
    Maybe I'll do it myself soon!

    Xx el33ta

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!Just WOW,honey!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I totally love your blog dear <333
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girl just came acorss your blog...nice !
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog. Do participate :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete