October 8, 2012

Outfit of the day #12 | Hello October !













 Top-Pull&Bear
Leopard pants-Stradivarius
JC boots - Seaside
Shoulder bag - Lefties
Rings - Claire´s
Bracelet - Local store

Hello sweeties,
I go out today and  i decided to take some pictures to show you the beautiful scenery of the mountains and my today´s outfit. As you can see, I'm wearing the new pants with leopard print (was so anxious to use them) and of course the JC (so long ago that wanted these girls!). 
The weekend is over, now begins the routine, bahh!
I hope you enjoyed :)
* Kisses

Olá sweeties, 
hoje fui passear e aproveitei para tirar umas fotos para vos mostrar a linda paisagem da serra da arrábida e  o meu look de hoje. Como podem ver, estou a vestir as calças novas com print leopardo (estava desejosa de as usar) e claro, as JC ( há tanto tempo que queria estas meninas!).
Já lá vai o fim de semana.Amanhã já começa a rotina,bahh!
Espero que tenham gostado :) 
*Beijinhoss




20 comments:

  1. Adorei o look, as calças são muito giras e as botas ficaram fantásticas!!!
    Great choice.

    Bjs

    http://afrovaidosas.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants! They look great with the shoes! I'd love to follow each other, I'll follow you now :)

    whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love This look! Do you already know about the fashion Muse competition? Hope you will enter it!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look on you! and the shoes are spot on!

    I accidentally found your blog, and I'd love if you could visit mine aswell!

    xx,Tara.
    http://taraalexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous leopard skinnies <3 ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment =)
    Write me at info.forerunners@libero.it and I'll tell you more!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit hun!!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look and pics!!!!!! We love the shoes!!!!!!!
    Thanks for your comment!!! We follow you!!! We hope you follow us back!!!
    Kiss!!
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sexy!! love those leopard trousers!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sweetie!
    Sure, we can follow eachother. :)

    Following you now.
    Kisses, Tara Alexandra

    http://taraalexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That outfit is just gorgeous! :) you look fantastic! your style is pretty cool.
    you have amazing blog - Would you like to follow each other?just let me know :)
    I wait you in my blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my Dear - followed back :)

      Delete
  12. GORGEOUSSSSS ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following you right now! :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog! xx

    angelineng92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfit...i love your pants and bracelet so cute.. :-)
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. los jeans son ideales!

    pásate por mi blog que tengo nuevo post DECO
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful outfit<3
    Im youre new follower, would you like to follow me back?
    Mr-joeblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amaaazing pants !!!! So cooool i waaant it haha <3

    XX Selma

    http://www.letmebewacky.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful look girl!
    Banned

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!love your outfit and your shoes!
    Beautiful pics!
    :)
    talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete