October 5, 2012

DIY | Aplly pearls & studs






Hello lovelies,
today i finally got the studs that i ordered from ebay. The pearls, i bought in a local store. As i show in the pictures,what i pretend to do is apply the studs in a denim jacket and pearls in jeans. The jeans,that i show you in the picture,are from bershka. When I went there, i wear the jeans and i liked them but are expensive (40) so i  remembered buying pearls and be myself applying them.Like the idea?
Kissy *


 Olá meus amores, 
hoje recebi finalmente as tachas que mandei vir do ebay, já as pérolas comprei numa loja local. E como podem ver pelas imagens, o que tenciono fazer é aplicar as tachas num casaco de ganga e as pérolas numas jeans. As calças de ganga que vos mostro na imagem são da bershka. Quando fui à loja experimentei-as e como são um pouco caras (40 euros), lembrei-me de comprar as pérolas e ser eu própria a aplicá-las numas jeans.O que acham da ideia? 
Beijinho*



10 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love what you did with those jeans! So fabulous.

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie!
    I follow you back:)
    Stay in touch!

    Kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá venho convidar-te a participares no meu primeiro Giveaway! Onde poderás ganhar um lindíssimo anel com duas cores à tua escolha e é muito fácil de participares :)
    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/2012/09/1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE PICTURES :D

    would you like to have exchange followers? pls inform me ya :) :)

    angelineng92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acho que a ideia é excelente!!!!

    bjs

    http://afrovaidosas.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! beautiful projects, love how you transformed these jeans and jacket!
    kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool DIY!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Post,I wanna see More! (^_^)
    I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.
    If you have a minute,you can visit my blog and leave a comment about my new post, thanks dear!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete