July 24, 2012

NEW IN | Leopard sandals





 Leopard sandals-SEASIDE


Olá dears,
desculpem nunca mais ter postado nada mas passei o fim de semana de um lado para o outro.
Estas são as minhas novas sandálias da seaside, comprei-as há umas semanas atrás. Já devia ter postado, mas só agora é que me lembrei.Comprei-as na seaside, e custou 24 euros e mais qualquer coisa.

Hi dears,
sorry, my weekend was very busy so i haven´t had time to post anything.
These are my new leopard sandals, i bought them a few weeks ago. I should have shown them before,but i remember only now. I bought them on seaside, and it costs 24 and something more.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Gostei das sandálias! E parecem ser confortáveis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leopard is sooo must for this season!
    great shoes!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear nice blog here,wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandals are gorgeous :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey your sandals are perfect!!! I love them :) My shoe size is the same as yours :D

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Shop InOnIt.com: The coolest Indian Shopping Website

    P.S. There is an exciting International Giveaway going on in my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :) Don't forget to enter!

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete