June 22, 2012

HOW TO DO | Water Art Nail Polish-Neon Rainbow





                                 
Dears,
trago-vos um vídeo que encontrei no youtube, de como fazer o chamado "water art nail polish"-É super fácil de fazer,basta verem o vídeo.Neste caso,os vernizes utilizados são néon para criar o efeito de arco-íris.De certeza absoluta que vou fazer isto um dia destes =). Espero que gostem tanto como eu!! 


Dears,
i found this on youtube,the video teach you how to do  the called "water art nail polish"- It´s super easy to do,you just need see the video that i post.In this case, the nails polish used are néon to create the effect of rainbow. I am sure that i´ll do this one day =). I hope you enjoy as much as i!!



7 comments:

  1. This is a nice tutorial and you've done it soo neatly.. when I tried doing it I messed up very badly... probably because I used bad nail paint :*



    Luv, The Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear =)

    I am glad that i helped you with tutorial.
    I don´t try yet but definetely i will!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweeeeet!
    great blog!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thats so creative, and the result is incredible.

    xo,
    Courtney
    http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I never knew this was so easy to do!

    ReplyDelete